The GSRC half-marathon training program is designed to help you safely train for the half-marathon distance. Weekly training plans are available for each participant and the group will meet once a week for the long run workout. The training program is taught by certified RRCA coaches and accompanied by GSRC club members. Each participant should be able to comfortably run 3-5 miles by the program start date.
Weekly sessions include:
• Weekly Educational Component (nutrition, shoes, apparel, etc.)
• Supported long runs with hydration and mapped routes
• Access to Certified Running Coaches
• Warmup drills, Cooldown, Stretching
• Friendly, Enthusiastic and Encouraging Instructors and Participants!