July 16-Oct 8: Half-Marathon Training Group
07-16-2016 - 07:00:00
5000 Claire Chapin Epps Drive, Myrtle Beach,
Name: Christine Rockey
2016 Half-marathon training group: July 16-October 8
GSRC Members $30
Non-members $50 Registration includes a 1-year GSRC individual membership
**Half-marathon race registration not included in training cost. Each participant must register for the half-marathon on their own.
The GSRC half-marathon training program is designed to help you safely train for the half-marathon distance. Weekly training plans are available for each participant and the group will meet once a week for the long run workout. The training program is taught by certified RRCA coaches and accompanied by GSRC club members. Each participant should be able to comfortably run 3-5 miles by the program start date.
Weekly sessions include:
• Weekly Educational Component (nutrition, shoes, apparel, etc.)
• Supported long runs with hydration and mapped routes
• Access to Certified Running Coaches
• Warmup drills, Cooldown, Stretching
• Friendly, Enthusiastic and Encouraging Instructors and Participants!
Bookings are closed to the public for this event.